Here's how you can make bold and italic text.
My name is Marina and i'm student fo Computer Science at Pompeu Fabra High School
I have developed four codingprojects:
- Downloand the image to create a map, in my case "The Ambassadors" by Hans Holbein.
- Open the Gimp software and click on file/open to open the image and after click over filter and image map.
- On the image map screen click on the polygon symbol to create an irregular area. You need to do it several times to create several areas of interest.
- On the image map screen you need to create a link and a description of the area of interest. Save your work in map format.
- Open the map file created with the Gimp image map editor using Visual Code Studio software
- Add html code using html tag <> and head and body tags.
- Connect mapper.js library in the html code to create areas of interest of different colours.
- Upload the html code, the image, and the mapper.js library to your neocities webpage.
This is the final code: